Data Security in the Cloud 2016
Providing the strategies for secure cloud migration
More and more businesses are moving their data into the cloud. It’s simple and scalable… but is it secure? The lingering concerns that companies have are primarily focused around understanding the business risk, knowing the right questions to ask when it comes to contracting cloud services, and transparency of data storage and movement. You have to share data with both employees and suppliers – how can you do this in the safest possible way?
Data Security in the Cloud will address the practical aspects of securing data in the cloud environment. The programme looks at how to get the right services to suit each company’s requirements, managing data classification and encryption, and improving access security.
Our expert speakers will discuss:
- Understanding the business risks and requirements of adopting cloud
- Classifying data for ease of security management
- Implementing encryption best practices
- Controlling Identity & Access Management
- Achieving transparency throughout the cloud estate
We look forward to seeing you in June!